1121 SELLA BASMATI RICEEnquiry Now
1121 SELLA BASMATI RICE
In the year 2008, we were introduced to the world’s longest grain rice that is 1121 Sella Basmati Rice. Due to the quality and its long grain, this wheat has made its place in the Limca Book of World Record. The uncooked rice has a length ranges from 8.05 to 8.30 mm. This type of wheat is very popular in the world markets. After cooking of this rice, it flaunts an aromatic fragrance and is non-stick in texture. EG delivers this product in various types of packaging within the assured time frame. Place your order now at EG!
- Longer shelf life
- Delicious taste
- Rich in aroma
- Commodity: 1121 White Sella Basmati Rice
- 100% Clean, Premium quality Rice
- Average Grain Length: 8.3+mm min. before cooking
- Moisture: 12% Max.
- Broken: 1-2% Max.
- Foreign Material: NIL
- Black Grain: NIL
- Crop Year: Current
- Origin: India and Pakistan
- Packing: 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 25 Kg & 50 Kg
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 X 20 FCL
- Load ability: 25 MT Per 20 FT Container